- FOR COMPLETE INSTRUCTION on soap making, contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Always wear gloves and face mask (as you can see I didn’t, cause I’ve been doing it for so long – I really should have used this gear 😉 )
- ALWAYS Blend Sodium Hydroxide and Water in an open space. Outside is preferable.
- Anita’s “L’il Book of Recipes” a complement to this tutorial is available for $15.00
Part I: The fats and oils
Part II: Mixing the Sodium Hydroxide (Food Grade) & Water
Part III: And the Trace Thickens (Thickening the ingredients by Stick Blending)
Part IV: Continuing with Trace. Including ancillaries of Shea Butter and liquid African Black Soap.
Part V: A little tidbit on combining botanicals.
- DISCONTINUE USE IF IRRITATION OCCUR
- THIS IS A SAMPLE TUTORIAL, NOT A COMPREHENSIVE INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO MAKE SOAP. As such there are no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, suitability, reliability or accuracy with respect to the website of the information, services, products or graphics contained here for any purpose. Therefore, any reliance you place on such information is strictly by your own discretion and at your own risk.
In no event am I liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, including indirect or consequential loss or damage, arising from use and application of this SAMPLE SOAP MAKING TUTORIAL.